This setting panel is found under Itella SmartShip SmartPOST settings if you have woocommerce-shipping-smartpost-unifaun.zip module installed.
Same settings apply to all available shipping methods inside this module. This is why they are not duplicated into other shipping method settings found in this module.
- Enable automatic data sending to Unifaun server - mark this box if you wish to enable automatic data sending.
- Unifaun API key ID - Unifaun Online -> Maintenance -> Api Keys -> "Id" part of the API key
- Unifaun API secret ID - Unifaun Online -> Maintenance -> Api Keys -> "Secret Id" part of the API key
- Itella partner name - POSTI and ITELLALOG are supported for now
- Itella customer number - Unifaun Online -> Senders list -> Customer number attribute
- When to send parcel data - Choose whether to send parcel data right after order payment, order completion or manually by clicking on the button.
- Itella parcel sender contact details - Enter sender contact details here. (Leave state empty for now, because it is not supported. Use city field to enter state data if needed)
- Packing slip format - Up to 4 definitions are supported. Rest are ignored
- Swift/BIC code - Needed only for COD services (does not work now and may require a separate module)
- Account type - Needed only for COD services
- Account number - Needed only for COD services
- Payment reference - Needed only for COD services