Installing the module
- Required plugins can be found in the "install" directory. Pick a suitable woocommerce version directory and install all the plugin zip files contained in the directory. There should be woocommerce-eabi-postoffice.zip plugin in addtion to the current plugin.
If your e-abi postoffice plugin is not at least 1.36, then you need to upgrade
If you are not planning to create Itella packing slips or have not purchased the licence for it then you do not need to install woocommerce-shipping-smartpost-unifaun.zip file.
- Required plugins should be uploaded via Wordpress plugin management system by navigating: Wordpress admin -> Plugins -> Add new
On the opened view choose "Upload plugin" and "Add New"
- Now upload all plugins and go to the Wordpress plugins list. If you have uploaded any of the plugins before, then you generally do not need to re-upload it, but if you need to do it on the purpose of an upgrade, then you have to disable and uninstall old version first and then install current plugins as usual. This procedure does not remove your settings.
- Once on the plugins list just enable current plugin and E-Abi Postoffice plugin. It does not matter in which order you enable the plugins.
Once you have done a successful installation you should have new shipping methods available:
- Itella SmartShip SmartPOST - Send parcels to EE, FI automated pudo points using Itella SmartShip API
- Itella SmartShip Postal Office - Send parcels to FI, LV, LT pudo points using Itella SmartShip API
- Itella SmartShip courier - Send parcels to Europe using Itella SmartShip API
- Itella SmartShip courier - Send parcels from FI to FI 'noutupiste' pudo points using Itella SmartShip API