What can the module do?
Module offers Itella shipping methods, which connect to Itella SmartShip REST interface (Unifaun).
PUDO points are loaded from Itella Pickup point register: https://locationservice.posti.com/
API connection for the generation of packing slips is done via Unifaun API: https://api.unifaun.com/rs-extapi/v1
This module is not suitable for Itella Estonian API. There is another module available for that functionality.
This module enhances Wordpress WooCommerce with the following functionality:
- Clients can choose Itella SmartPOST (parcel terminal service in Estonia, Finland) as shipping method
- Clients can pick the Itella postoffice as shipping method (Finland)
- Clients can pick the Itella postoffice as shipping method (Latvia, Lithuania)
- Clients can order goods to virtually any address in Europe.
- Parcel terminals and postoffices are served in two select menus, where first menu allows customer to select city or county and the second one allows to select parcel terminal/postoffice itself, which belongs to the selected city.
- The list of pickup points can renew itself at regular intervals or immediately at the moment when settings are saved.
- Sends parcel data automatically to Itella's server (requires contract)